Let’s face it, when you got to go, you got to go, and nothing is going to stop you, including a lack of toilet paper. Most people have had the experience of sitting on the toilet to do their business only to realize too late there’s no paper on the roll, and now some of folks are sharing that experience.
A new thread on the anonymous Whisper app has folks revealing the worst times they’ve run out of toilet paper, and how they solved their problem, and it’s bound to make most people cringe, even though they’ve probably been there themselves.
Toilet paper confessions include:
- “One time I ran out of toilet paper so I had to use the dollar bill I had with me. RIP money.”
- “One time I was at a restaurant, I ran out of toilet paper and crawled to the next stall to get some.”
- “One time I ran out of toilet paper so I took my grandma’s shirt out of the laundry and used that.”
- “One time we ran out of toilet paper and I used a Clorox wipe…Let’s just say never again. It burned like hell!”
- “One time I was at a friend’s house and ran out of toilet paper. I had to use my socks and throw them away.”
- “One time I ran out of toilet paper in the school’s bathroom and ran to another stall with my pants down.”
- “One time I ran out of toilet paper in the school’s bathroom so I used my hand.”
- “One time instead of toilet paper I used tissues I found in the garbage because the toilet paper ran out.”
- “One time we ran out of toilet paper in my house and I live in a house full of guys so I had to text my dad to go to a store and buy more toilet paper for me.”