It’s Father’s Day again this Sunday, so it’s really time to figure out what to get all the dads on your list. One easy way to shop without looking like your present was an afterthought is to sign him up for a subscription box service. It’s all the cool stuff dad likes, sent straight to his door. These are a few of the most popular options.
- Men's Health Box - This one sends out a selection of products featured in Men’s Health Magazine four times a year, so the dad on your list will have the latest in fitness, health, nutrition, and grooming goodies, $90 quarterly.
- Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club - Each month they send 12 handcrafted beers from microbreweries around the U.S. and a newsletter with all their details, $28 monthly.
- Butcherbox - If you know a dad who’d love to get eight to 10 pounds of grass-fed beef, organic chicken, and top-notch pork shipped to their door each month, look no further, $129 monthly.
- Dollar Shave Club - Your dad probably already knows about Dollar Shave Club, and if he shaves, he’ll love their razors, shaving creams, and aftershaves arriving as a monthly gift box. Starting at $8 a month.
- Battlbox - For the outdoorsy type dads, this one comes with four to seven items a month, like survival tools and manuals, and emergency supplies. Starting at $25 a month.
- Grill Master's Club - If the dad on your list longs to be a pro pitmaster, this monthly subscription box can help. It comes with marinades, sauces, rubs, wood chips, recipes, and grilling accessories, $28 monthly.
Source: Women's Health