When looking for a mate there are some people who look for someone who’s stable and ready to settle down, but it turns out a lot of people are also looking for a little adventure.
A new Match.com poll finds that 85% of singles think a sense of adventure is an attractive quality in a mate. And it seems as though a lot of people have a little adventure in them with 62% of those surveyed admitting they have a bucket list of things they want to do.
Interestingly, the top thing on most singles’ bucket list can be adventurous and even dangerous, but it doesn’t exactly require someone jumping out of an airplane. Singles’ top bucket list item is actually falling in love (85%), followed by going on a wine tour (53%) and changing someone’s life for the better (52%).
Singles Top Ten Bucket List Items
- Fall in love - 83%
- Go on a wine tour in Napa - 53%
- Change someone’s life for the better - 52%
- Get to my ideal weight - 47%
- Go on a safari - 45%
- Ride a hot air balloon - 45%
- See the Northern Lights - 45%
- Go to the Super Bowl - 43%
- Swim with dolphins - 39%
- Travel through Europe - 38%
Source: USA Today